Monday, January 29, 2007

Valentines Day

Soon it will be Valentines day. The day where people celebrate their romantic love. I am so lucky. I have found the sweetest most beautiful woman. The woman I want to spend the rest of my life with. :) I can see myself raising a family with her. I could never put into words how much I love and appreciate her.

The Valentines Day gift is important. I've mostly been able to steer clear of traditional gifts. Flowers? Too common. I want a gift thats both unique and personal. A gift that says,"I put a lot of time into this" something that will touch her heart. I've been working on just such a gift. :)

I thank God for all the blessings in my life. I am so thankful for my Honey. :)

A New Addition

On January 19th, Aedian was born. At birth he weighed 8 pounds and was 19.25 inches long. I used to be scared to hold babies...i'm naturally clumbsy and thought I might drop them. I used to not understand why people made such a big deal over babies; now I do. :) He's very smart and alert. I enjoy helping take care of him. Everyone here helps take care of him.

As I was holding him a few days ago, my thoughts drifted to when I have a family. I want a family and to raise children. I want to get my life into a position where I have $ saved and am ready to do so. The closest life on earth can be to heaven would be to not have to worry about money and coming home to my Honey. And waking up beside her every morning. :)

Thank you God for all of your many blessings and especially answered prayer. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home