Sunday, December 11, 2005

Adventures In Highschool

When I was in 10th grade, our english class would sometimes go to the library to do research. One one of these occasions, my friend Charles found a funny picture.

Hooters Guys?


I talked him into photocopying it because I had an idea. The librarian that helped us copy it, gave us funny looks. We said it was research for our english class. I took the picture to our homeroom, and when no one was looking Charles taped it up in my friend Derreck's locker.

Once school was out my classmates went to homeroom to put things in their lockers and such. Soon as my friend Derreck opened his locker he was dumb founded. "This isn't mine." People started to look and ask why he had a picture like that in his locker. It was hilarious. He figured someone most have put it in there and we confessed.

Moral of the story: if you don't lock your locker who knows what might end up there. :)

Here's some background info on that picture:

"A few years ago, the Hooters chain of restaurants came under fire because someone complained that they only hired women to wait tables. In response, Hooters put out advertisements offering up this chilling possibility."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home